RTS Steel Stippling Tool (Circle) [Gen 2]
|OEM||Raid Tactical Solutions - RTS <Designed by Roguesystem087>|
|Compatibility||Designed to fit most soldering iron|
- C55 Extra tough steel for aggressive cleaning
- Tool produces a consistent and distinctive small waffle pattern with a semi-aggressive texture.
- Modified Pyramid shape for enhanced stippling detail and easier to clean with a thin blade.
- Ideal tool for making crisp and clean borders, but can also be used to stipple a whole grip.
- Installs directly into soldering irons that uses a screw to hold the tip.
- Generation 2 Design Update: The stippling tool is now 4.00mm on the thin side and 4.7 to 4.8mm on the thick side. This allows the tool to be installed into smaller soldering irons that can only accept 4.00mm thick soldering tips, but can still be installed into the other standard sized soldering irons which are normally 4.8mm plus.
- Keep in motor oil.
- You can clean with WD40. Apply once, rest for 5 to 10 minutes, then clean with cloth or metal brush.
- If you do not have motor oil or WD40, you can let it sit out in the open or keep it in the packaging provided and just clean with wd40 if it gets too rusty for you. Its C55 Steel so it will last a very very long time.