RTS Blowback Housing For TM Tokyo Marui G17 Series
|OEM||Raid Tactical Solutions - RTS <Designed by Roguesystem087>|
|Compatibility||Designed for TM. Further modification may be required for WE/KJW/Bell|
|Construction||7075 T6 Aluminum|
- Raid Tactical Solution (RTS) Blowback Housing Unit
- Piston with o-ring (pre-installed)
- Stainless Steel Screw to hold piston into place
- CNC from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- WEIGHT : 23.6 Grams (BBU + piston w/ o-ring + Stainless Screw)
- Uses a simple piston design with an o-ring provided, similar to Tokyo Marui High-Capa BBU setups.
- The Rear of BBU is left blank for users to engrave custom markings.
- Regular anodizing (to accommodate IPSC mod)
Gameplay of Roguesystem087 using Raid Tactical Solution (RTS) Blowback Housing (BBU) for TM G17
Special Features (performance and enhancements)
- Piston and BBU is skeletonized to reduce weight
- IPSC Modification CNCed into the BBU. This allows the slide to slide over the hammer assembly a lot smoother. This results in a significant increase in cycling speed.
- Wall near the cocking point has been reinforced. There is now 1 mm of 7075 T6 Aluminum which dramatically increases the life span and durability of this BBU.
- BBU is about 50% to 60% stronger than the other aluminum BBU offerings out in the market.
- This BBU and piston were designed to accept TM spec nozzles.
- Significantly reduced rotor issue. You can operate a stock TM G17 or a TM g17 with a metal slide with a stock recoil spring, and it will run very efficiently.
- RTS 7075 T6 BBU does not utilize a trigger bar disconnect guide and is designed to accept a wider range of trigger bars.